Here's to the model's 20th birthday today!
1. DKNY sunglasses. Even though H&M allegedly dropped Cara because of her past drug scandal, other brands didn't hurry to do the same. On the contrary – the model is huge right now! This spring, she was the face of DKNY and looked great in their eyewear. So great that they booked her for fall as well.
3. Reserved sunglasses. The model was featured in Reserved's lookbook and campaign for spring 2013, shot in Miami and inspired by the 80s and 90s. No wonder the sunglasses are Wayfarer style!
5. Ray Ban sunglasses. Any model has a few pairs of Ray Ban sunglasses up her sleeve: they work with everything, so they're part of the obligatory model uniform. She paired them with Acne green jeans, a graphic tee and MSGM jacket. Get the sunglasses here.
6. DSquared2 sunglasses. Cara was featured as the only model in the Resort 2013 lookbook by brand DSquared2. The photoshoot takes place by a pay phone, where the model is slurty in butterfly shaped sunglasses.
7. Lulu Guinness sunglasses. For everyday wear, Cara likes to slip out of couture and into casual clothes: Topshop pants, skull slippers, Lulu Guinness sunglasses and a leather sleeves blazer.
8. Agent Provocateur sunglasses. The model shows of her childish side in Miss Vogue UK, wearing a River Island striped dress and red cat eye sunglasses by Agent Provocateur. And, of course, a cute puppy!
10. Nasty Gal sunglasses. Once again in casual wear, the model picked round and diamond Natsy Gal sunglasses with a beanie, a Maje coat, skinny pants and Timberland boots.