This week in short:
- The Pretty Little Liars finale got records records (Source: Deadline).
- Singers Sky Ferreira & Lenny Kravitz were featured in Elevenparis’ Fall 2013 campaign (Source: Fashion Gone Rogue).
- Liam Payne celebrated his bday with a new music video (Source: Hollywood Life).
- Miley Cyrus covers Notion Magazine, after the controversial VMA performance (Source: Notion Mag).
- Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga Florabotanica fragrance (Source: Just Jared).
- Lady Gaga entered the top five Billboard, while Katy Perry is still going strong on number two (Source: Billboard).
- Michael Jackson passed four years ago this week (Source: USA Today).
- Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta Jones might be breaking up (Source: CSW).
- Eminem released a new single, Berzerk (Source: Billboard).
- Fergie’s baby boy, Axl, was finally born on August 28th (Source: Twitter).
- Clint Eastwood and his wife separated after 17 years (Source: Us Weekly).