Pantone released the color of the year 2014, and it’s very pretty!
“Radiant Orchid reaches across the color wheel to intrigue the eye and spark the imagination,” the press release from Pantone reveals. The new shade of purple is described as “An enchanting harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health. It is a captivating purple, one that draws you in with its beguiling charm.” The famous Pantone believe the color is huge in fashion shows for Spring 2014, and it’s flattering on both men and women, giving them a “radiant glow” when worn. It’s also a good shade to wear in beauty products or spruce up interiors. We think eyewear in Radiant Orchid would be a great way to include this color in your wardrobe, so we picked out a few favorites:
1. Calvin Klein CK7740 sunglasses, $196
2. Candies Cos Aris sunglasses, $70
3. Catherine Deneuve CD-609 sunglasses, $80
4. D&G DD8075 sunglasses, $118
5. DKNY DY4107 sunglasses, $62
6. Esprit ET 17771 sunglasses, $90
7. Fendi Sun 5291 sunglasses, $326
8. Juicy Couture The Beau sunglasses, $89
Get 20% off on all Glasses on Web products with code 20BLACKWEEK (valid until December 9).
Leave A Comment