Happy Valentine’s Day! These 10 couples get the award for their wonderful love stories:
10. Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green: The couple got married in 2010, after dating for 6 years, and they’ve just welcomed their second child this month! Their first born, Noah Shannon Green, has seen the light of day in September 2012.
9. Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: What started out as scandalous, the two meeting while Brad Pitt was still married to Jennifer Aniston, turned out to be a long-lasting relationship. The couple have been together since 2005, they have six natural and adopted children, and plan on getting married soon.
8. Emma Roberts & Evan Peters: Even before they were co-stars on American Horror Story, these two were in love. They started dating in 2012, have been through a rough patch consisting of a violent incident, and it’s recently been announced that they got engaged.
7. Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake: After dating since 2007, the two tied the knot it in 2012 in a romantic wedding in Italy. They’ve kept away from scandals and seem to be doing great together.
6. Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds: As soon as he divorced Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds fell for Blake Lively. They began dating in 2011, and got married surprisingly in 2012, after buying a house together. “I don’t know what I’m going to bake yet, but something good,” Blake said about this Valentine’s Day.
5. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: They started dating in 2012, when Kim’s divorce wasn’t yet final. They had a baby girl in June 2013, and they became engaged in October. They are now planning their wedding and a second child.
4. Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick: They may not be a glamorous couple, but they’re an inspiring one! The two got married in 1997. They have a son born in 2002, and twin girls since 2009, who were born through a surrogate.
3. Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi: They’re one of the most famous same-sex couples in Hollywood, and they’ve made it last! The two got married in 2008, after dating for 4 years.
2. Victoria & David Beckham: They got married in 1999, and have since become one of the favorite couples of the world. They have 4 children together, and it seems they’re nothing they can’t do.
1. Beyonce & Jay-Z: After getting married in 2008 and having a baby girl in 2012, these two show no sign of their love wearing off. Actually, Jay-Z just bought his sweetheart a $2.5 promise bracelet for Valentine’s Day, according to Daily Mail.