Happy Independence Day, everyone! We’re celebrating the 4th of July with a roundup of the best sunglasses in the colors of the flag: red, white and blue. A must have for today’s picnic!
10. Backstage Crown Surf sunglasses, $58. These unisex beauties come in Wayfarer style, with a keyhole design at the front. The arms are blue, while the rest is white, making them perfect for patriotic celebrations, but also for everyday wear.
9. Carrera Champion sunglasses, $87. Red is a great color for sunglasses, and when it’s combined with white, it’s even cooler! These aviators from Carrera are a perfect fit for sporty style, in both men and women.
8. Dolce&Gabbana DG4115 sunglasses, $161. Pair these feminine, matte sunglasses with a blue top and a red skirt, and you’re ready to party! Of course, they would look nice any time of the year.
7. CK 3147 sunglasses, $106. These bad boys mix acetate with a metallic brow. They’re perfect for stylish men who want to make a statement on Independence Day.
6. Gucci 3579 sunglasses, $191. Blue and red screams “Happy 4th of July”! Wear these Italian beauties with an all white look, and you’ll be perfectly prepared for hot summer days.
5. Fendi 5197 sunglasses, $174. These stylish sunglasses come in either blue or dark red, so pick your favorite color to wear while celebrating with a picnic.
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs MMJ 336 sunglasses, $77. Cat eyes are always cool, but they look even cooler in bold red! Match them with lipstick in the same color, and dress in blue and white!
2. Tom Ford FT0303 sunglasses, $232. Cat eye sunglasses look great no matter the color, but in white they’re classically stylish. These are a bit exaggerated in shape, which makes them even more festive.
1. Ray Ban4190 sunglasses, $109. Ray Bans are an American classic, so it’s only natural they got first place. We picked this metal and plastic number that’s made for men, but most of their frames come in any color you like.