Some of the fall-winter 2013 campaigns are already out, so let’s see some of the best ones:
10. Diane von Furstenberg tapped Daria Werbowy to play the rock goddess for the fall line, photographed by Sebastian Faena at nighttime. Daria is wearing soft pink colored aviators in one of the pics, together with animal print and snakeskin.
9. Marc by Marc Jacobs once again features kitschy photos for their campaign. Shot by Juergen Teller, it shows Giedre Kiaulenaite, Juliana Schurig and Philip Kesselev strutting their stuff. Notice the 70s inspired butterfly sunglasses for women, and the square shaped for men, both accompanied by prints and jewel tones galore.
8. Celine picked Daria Werbowy as the face of their newest campaign once again, for the third time in a row. The minimal garments are photographed on busy backgrounds by Juergen Teller, who again shows his characteristic kitschy style. Daria is next-level geek-chic in a pair of oversized tortoiseshell glasses with a very thick rim.
7. Fendi tapped both Cara Delevingne and Saskia de Brauw for the Fall-Winter campaign, which was photographed on the rooftops of Rome, Italy. Karl Lagerfeld has worked with the two models in the Chanel cruise 2013 photo shoot, so they must be just what he wants for his brands. Saskia’s glasses here are diamond shaped, color blocked and with furry temples, a real embodiment of the Fendi aesthetics.
Shop Fendi sunglasses
6. Emilio Pucci and Doutzen Kroes have a great collaboration for the new campaign. Mert & Marcus shot the model at night, looking sexy in the brand’s prints and thigh-high boots. The pictures also feature classic, oversized aviators with blue lenses, contrasting with Doutzen’s pink lip.
5. Dita Eyewear managed to get Dita Von Teese, as well as Mark Mahoney, for their fall-winter campaign. The two celebrities are the faces of the “Legends” collection, because of their ability to embody a time when “people were more stylized and paid attention to every detail – especially their eyewear,” according to one of Dita Eyewear’s founders. Dita looks great in embellished cat eyes, while Mark showcases masculine, angular frames.
4. Versace decided on Kate Moss and Saskia de Brauw for their fall-winter line, and the results are great. Shot by Mert & Marcus, the pictures show a brunette Kate and a blonde Saskia, wearing punk-rock inspired garments. Kate’s glasses in one of the shots are bright yellow with black arms and embellished temples.
Shop Versace eyeglasses
3. Burberry picked Sienna Miller and her beau, Tom Sturridge, for a romantic touch to an otherwise edgy campaign, shot in black and white by Mario Testino. The two are donning leather and trench coats, but also matching rectangular glasses, heart prints and cat eyes. They make quite a handsome couple!
Shop Burberry sunglasses
2. Carven opted for out of focus pictures by Viviane Sassen for the campaign, although the eyewear pics are plenty sharp. Marine Deleeuw models in a forest background and she’s wearing cattish-round sunglasses with metallic corners as well as similar eyeglasses as a preview to the brand’s new eyewear styles.
1. Valentino showcases its romantic side once again, with a series of photographs by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin featuring models galore: Maud Welzen, Kati Nescher, Magdalena Jasek, Irina Kravchenko, Sam Rollinson, Erika Labanauskaite, Tamara Weijenberg, Laura Kampman, Nouk Torsing and Sasha Luss. The sunglasses are made of acetate, in black and white, and they’re a perfect match for the Renaissance inspired campaign.
*All images via Fashion Gone Rogue