Sharing Halloween with your better half? Take inspiration from celebs to dress up:
10. Ryan Seacrest & Julianne Hough went as Bonnie & Clyde. A classic duo for the couple, who pulled it off effortlessly. They even had the plastic gun to complete the look.
9. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon got married in 2008, and now rumors say they may be getting a divorce. But look how cute they looked at this Halloween party, Mariah being the chocolate chip cookies to his milk! The singer showed some skin in a nude corset, white Nick was all boxed up in an oversized milk carton.
8. Jessica Simpson and her husband, Eric Johnson, both wore plaid for their Halloween costumes. The cutest accessory, though, was their son Maxwell, dressed as an adorable chicken.
7. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West went as a siren and sailor last year, which gave them a chance to be themselves: her in a blond wig and form hugging skirt, him in a classic striped top and white pants, with red loafers (he was probably dying to wear that outfit anyway…). This was before the engagement and baby North West.
6. Fergie and Josh Duhamel agreed to be a trophy wife (bimbo?) and Hollywood producer, both of them super colorful. Fergie’s blond wig and animal print bodycon dress was the perfect match for his tie dye t-shirt and bandana.
5. Paris Hilton and her boyfriend dressed up in matching costumes: fame whores. The costumes were pretty much white tutus and other things Paris normally wears.
4. Bonnie & Clyde are at a whole new level when they’re also zombies. Rick Fox and Eliza Dushku manage to change the classic into a spooky costume.
3. When Heidi Klum & Seal were still married, she shared her passion for Halloween with him. Here, they’re both painted blue, and it’s safe to say they’re spooky as can be.
2. Christina Aguilera found a new use for that ol’ wedding gown: a zombie bride Halloween costume! Husband Jordan Bratman (whom she divorced in 2011) obliged.
1. Heidi Klum and Seal definitely knew how to be the center of attention. Gorilla suits? Why not. Life-like and terrifying, like only Heidi could create.