Milla Jovovich turns 38 today, which means we're checking out her best sunglasses moments:
1. For the Fall/Winter 2010 season, Milla Jovovich was the face of Escada, just one of her many modeling gigs. The beauty wore a lilac leather top in the ad campaign, together with havana cat eye sunglasses.
2. Milla Jovovovich is Violet in the 2006 movie Ultraviolet, in which she wears lots of revealing clothes (her midriff is almost always bare), but also wrap around violet lensed sunglasses.
3. In these 2007 ads for Mango, Milla looks stylish in the high street brand's clothes and accessories. With a long bob and a plaid coat, her oversized sunglasses look amazing.
4. Milla Jovovich and her daughter, Ever Gabo, are almost inseparable. Pictured here with the little one, Milla is wearing oversized cat eye sunglasses in black, which go nicely with her striped shirt.
5. At the beginning of the year, Milla posted this selfie on Twitter, captioned: “Thank you @lorealparis for bringing me to #cannes2013 and thank you@ITindependent for the RAD sunglasses! #shwaaaaagcannes2013.” The actress was present at Cannes as a L'Oreal ambassador.
6. As the face of Sisley for the spring-summer 2013 ads, Milla Jovovich got the chance to strut her stuff in oversized black sunglasses, together with Tyson Ballou.
Happy birthday, Milla!