Our way of celebrating the new Kate Spade shoppable windows
Kate Spade announced a new shopping technique that might be the next best thing. It’s called “shoppable windows” and it’s a collaboration with eBay. Four such windows of approximately 9 x 2 feet are launching this month in the busiest parts of New York, where shoppers can touch the screens to order out of the 30 products available. The items are delivered within the hour via courier, and payment is made through a special system based on PayPal. Sounds like a science fiction movie, doesn’t it? Well, it’s all true, and we’re really excited about it. We’re not sure if Kate Spade sunglasses will be available through the shoppable windows at this time, but we’re celebrating the launch of the new technology by looking back at some of our favorite celebs wearing their stylish frames:
10. Bryce Dallas Howard is the first celebrity to be the face of Kate Spade, and she does an amazing job in every campaign. The Twilight actress is wearing Halle sunglasses in the picture.
9. Australian actress Teresa Palmer is dashing in her colorful outfit, with a Cacharel top, Rachel Roy skirt and vintage style suitcase. The blonde dons a pair of white Franca sunglasses.
8. Remember the third season of Glee? In one episode, everyone wore sunglasses, and Jenna Ushkowitz‘ character picked Kate Spades. Way to cover a hangover! Jenna’s are Adamina sunglasses.
7. Next we’ve got Megan Fox. It’s true that this is not the most flattering picture of her, but those frames do fit her face quite nicely! Get the look with the Layla eyeglasses.
6. Halle Berry feels confident in her Kate Spade sunglasses – they’re semi-rimmed with metallic temples, and they’re a perfect match for her dark complexion. These are the Veronica sunglasses.
5. Tina Fey is rarely without her Kate Spade glasses. Although we can’t even look at her without smiling and thinking of 30 Rock, in all seriousness, that’s a good look on her.
4. Sweet Zooey Deschanel is another celebrity who looks great in glasses. Although these Kate Spade eyeglasses suit her, we’re not sure about the pinned bangs…
3. This is one of Jessica Simpson‘s best looks: her hair down and wavy, her skin tanned, her sunglasses oversized and square, her lips nude. We can’t get enough of vintage-inspired style!
2. Hilary Duff is a big fan of her Chantal sunglasses, and she wears them whenever she gets the chance. Here, she paired them with a fitted striped dress, Isabel Marant boots and Yves Saint Laurent bag, for a stroll with one of her dogs.
1. Katy Perry is having a blast at Coachelle in a two piece gingham outfit, a hat and Franca sunglasses. This vintage style really suits her, so we’re placing her look on number 1!