Vanessa Hudgens turns 25 today and we’re looking at her best sunglasses moments over the years:
1. Clearly, Vanessa Hudgens feels at home at Coachella. Her boho-chic style fits the festival perfectly! Last year, she paired denim cutoffs with a crop top, long vest, bare feet, flower crown and round sunglasses. Very 60s!
2. Vanessa and Austin Butler look great together! For this romantic walk, the brunette wore a babydoll dress with over the knee boots and keyhole sunglasses, while her bf wore < a rel=”nofollow” href=”http://www.glassesonweb.com/catalog/Ray_Ban_abrb/sunglasses/rb3016_pid251288.html” target=”_blank”>Clubmasters and a cap, leather jacket and cropped jeans.
3. The actress’ dark hair is complimented by a pair of oversized, light brown sunglasses by Karen Walker, a style that looks stunning on her. They even feature a bit of glitter, which looks nice with Vanessa’s long gold earrings.
4. Even in 2009, Vanessa’s style was pretty defined. For a shopping day, she paired an oversized shirt with wedge sandals and < a rel=”nofollow” href=”http://www.glassesonweb.com/catalog/Ray_Ban_abrb/sunglasses/rb3025_pid219489.html” target=”_blank”>Ray Ban aviator sunglasses, bangles and a big bag.
5. Vanessa had shorter hair in 2012, which allowed her to show off her bone structure and cool sunglasses. Pictured here, she is wearing < a rel=”nofollow” href=”http://www.glassesonweb.com/catalog/Tom_Ford_abft/sunglasses/ft0198_pid233194.html” target=”_blank”>Tom Ford Campbell, with a monochrome ensemble.
Happy birthday, Vanessa!