Celebrities often become close with other celebrities, not just couples, but friends as well. Here are our favorite pairs:
10. Taylor Swift & Lorde. This is a rather new friendship, but we think it has lots of potential – after all, Lorde could be following in Taylor’s footsteps on the road to fame. The two have been spotted shopping at Rag&Bone together this weekend, after going to the beach earlier.
9. Miley Cyrus & Katy Perry. We’re not sure that these two are actual friends, but they aren’t afraid to show some affection. Miley spotted Katy in the audience at a show this weekend, and she quickly leaned for a kiss, tweeting afterwards: “I just kissed a girl and I really liked it a lot.” Is this the beginning of a beautiful friendship?
8. Cara Delevingne & Rita Ora. When it comes to partying, there’s no one like Cara Delevingne & Rita Ora! The duo are having the time of their lives in expensive clothes and drinks. However, it seems like Rihanna also wants a piece of Cara, and won’t have any less than a full, exclusive friendship.
7. Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale. The duo met on the set of High School Musical and have remained friends since. Recently, they’ve been spotted celebrating the birthday of a common friend at an all-gals intimate party.
6. Kristen Stewart & Dakota Fanning. After playing with vampires in Twilight and then being band mates with a complicated relationship in The Runaways, the brunette and the blonde remained friends. ‘She’s become one of my best friends. We’re really close. I think it’s really great working with your friends, and to be completely open with someone and to have no defense mechanism, you know what I mean?’ Kristen said about her pal.
5. Katie Holmes & Victoria Beckham. After many a Fashion Week front row sharing, these two became so inseparable that they even shared a hairstyle at one point! The incredibly stylish friends apparently broke things off for unknown reasons, but they still remain a favorite of ours.
4. Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez. They’ve been friends for a long time, but it seems aren’t as good as they used to be. Taylor clearly doesn’t approve of Selena’s on again off again relationship with Justin Bieber, and she’s recently hung out with various famous pals (see number 10).
3. Madonna & Gwyneth Paltrow. When blondes come together, they have more fun! The singer and the actress have been spotted at events together for years, although it’s not certain that their friendship goes on behind the scenes as well.
2. Courtney Cox & Jennifer Aniston. “Friends” may be a show of the 90s, but this friendship is a thing of the present! The two actresses connected on the set of the decade-long sitcom, and are still friends now.
1. Amy Poehler & Tina Fey. No one has better on screen and off screen chemistry than these two! It’s no wonder they’ve hosted the Golden Globes two years in a row, or, in their own words: “Because this is Hollywood, and if something kind of works, they’ll just keep doing it until everybody hates it!”