The actress turns 25 today and we’re celebrating by having a look at some of her best eyewear moments:
10. Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield make a great couple, and we love seeing them hand in hand in their similar clothes. On this occasion, Emma wore Tom Ford sunglasses, a denim jacket, skinny jeans and shiny Lanvin oxfords, for a shopping spree with the bf.
9. The actress is one for simple style when she’s off duty: jeans, ballet flats, an elbow patch cardigan and Persol sunglasses are a perfect everyday look.
Get the look: Persol PO3015 sunglasses, $210.
8. Navy is Emma’s go to color for everyday wear. Here, she paired her skinny jeans with a dog tee and a blazer, as well as cat eye Stella McCartney sunglasses. She finished the look with cap toe ballet flats and her best marker for signing autographs.
7. The Help actress shows off her romantic side in a white peasant blouse with black lace, and natural-looking red hair. She also put on her Ray Ban sunglasses, to keep the look modern.
Get the look: Ray Ban Clubmaster sunglasses, $104.
6. Her signature ballet flats and skinny jeans are joined by a leather bow sweater and a pair of geek chic eyeglasses that look great with Emma’s blonde hair. For a pop of color, she went with a burgundy bag.
5. For taking her dog around the block, Emma is as chic as ever: black skinny jeans, a tartan blazer, and Tom Ford sunglasses. She kind of matches the dog, who also wore black and white with a hint of red.
4. Even in wintertime, Emma knows the importance of wearing good sunglasses. She picked Persol to go with her black coat, distressed scarf and morning cup of coffee.
3. Once in a while, you may see Emma Stone in a dress off the red carpet. For this casual summer look, she went with a menswear inspired shirt dress, a floppy hat, Valentino sandals and rectangular sunglasses.
2. In 2010, Emma Stone was photographed by Danielle Levitt in pretty floral dresses and Tom Ford sunglasses. She looked amazing, and pretty badass.
1. Our favorite Emma Stone sunglasses moment remains her famous scene in Easy A. With a black corset and a scarlet A on the chest, Emma wore classic Ray Ban sunglasses, and she totally rocked them.
Get the look: Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses, $109.