The Chinese New Year begins on January 31st, 2014, and people are already celebrating all over the world.
Withe the Chinese New Year literally around the corner, we thought we should celebrate with a few horse-themed items. Here are our top 9 choices:
1. Horse sweatshirt – MSGM x Toilet Paper. This pink sweatshirt goes perfectly with a shirt underneath and a pretty skirt as a bottom. You can wear it with heels or sneakers and still look good.
2. Horse ring – Queensbee. This ring could be your good luck charm in the year of the horse! It features a large purple amethyst and white cubic ziconia curling around it.
3. Horse ring – Boticca. A simpler ring that you can wear on an everyday basis, featuring rose and white gold pleating.
4. Horse shirt – Joules. A romantic approach to the year of the horse, with a delicate pussybow and race horse print. It pairs well with riding pants and boots, but also with skirts.
6. Horse wallet – Fashion Conscience. Keep your essentials safe in a horse print vegan wallet, and you’ll get compliments whenever you take it out of your purse.
7. Horse sweater – Ralph Lauren. The perfect sweater for riding, but also for everyday wear. Pair it with jeans and booties and make it your uniform this year.
8. Horse backpack – Fashion Conscience. Pack up for a trip or for school in a cute, retro inspired backpack with horse print.
9. Horse necklace – Boticca. The type of necklace you always want to wear, featuring gold plated solid silver horses galloping into the new year.
Happy New Year!