See the most surprising and recent hair makeovers:
10. Kate Nash. The indie singer went from long, natural curls and bangs to something way edgier: short bangs, bleached weaves, dark hair and rolls. She celebrated her new album, Girl Talk, and a new musical style with this look.
9. Emma Stone. Although the actress is a natural blond, she's expressed a preference for red hair many times. Last month, she cut it in a bob with long bangs, dyed it a natural red and let it curl.
8. Anne Hathaway. The actress chopped off her long locks for the role in Les Miserables (she also lost quite a few pounds), and then she bleached it for the Met Ball 2013, an event which had a punk theme. Since then, the actress has gone back… to black.
7. Leighton Meester. Gossip Girl had barely finished when Leighton Meester decided to let go of her long hair. She kept the color, but opted for a bob instead.
6. Taylor Swift. She was all curls and sweetness, but as she grew up, so did her style. The singer cut her bangs and straightened her hair for a mature, sexy look.
5. Miley Cyrus. Her bun was getting some fame of itself, even having a Twitter account. The singer chopped it off last August, in favor of an edgy short cut. Recently, she revealed her beautiful Hannah Montana hair was actually made of 350 extensions.
4. Lady Gaga. Although she's been through many hairstyles, the singer amazed her fans once again. This time, she shaved a V on the back of her neck, to show off her new tattoo.
3. Jessie J. Her geometric bob was famous when she switched to long curls and no bangs. Now she's got neither bangs nor any other type of hair, as she's gone completely bald for Comic Relief 2013.
2. Rihanna. Last month she had long hair, now she has it short. A girl who changes her looks quite often, Riri still managed to bring something new: short and curly hair.
1. Beyonce. The latest, and probably most surprising, makeover comes from Beyonce! After finishing her Mrs. Carter tour, the singer took to Instragram to show off her new hair: short and blonde! This just happened today.