Merry Christmas Eve! Find out which were the most popular fashion brands of the past year:
10. Dillard's. The upscale department store was one of the most searched for shops in 2013.
9. Nike. The famous sports brand is still one of the most popular ones to this day. In January, Nike signed Rory McIlroy, who was the no.1 golfer at the time.
8. American Eagle. The clothing retailer opened their first Mexico store this year, followed by two other. Some of their lawsuits also brought them into the attention of the public.
7. Macy's. In 2012, over 350,000 people signed a petition to remove Donald Trump as a celebrity spokesman for the brand. In 2013, PETA protested against the SeaWorld float in the Macy's parade.
6. Old Navy. In 2013, Gap Inc. ranked 5th among specialty retailers in the list of World's Most Admired, and they're number 6 in the most searched brands of the year.
download antivirus software
5. Victoria's Secret. The brand amazed the public with another spectacular show, including a $2.5 million bra and a Taylor Swift gig.
4. Forever21. The affordable retailed is still one of the most popular, especially among teenagers. This year, they ranked 4 in the most searched brands.
3. Nordstrom. The retailer holds a good number three this year, with a large number of sales during the holiday season.
2. JC Penney. The retailer announced in October that they plan to issue 84 million shares of its stock, but it seems like the brand is doing fine with customers, being the second most searched for this year.
1. Kohl's. The brand held an Instagram & Twitter contest this holiday season, offering $100 gift cards to customers who uploaded receipts. They also had great Black Friday sales, which brought them to number 1 this year.